Thursday, January 21, 2021

Watch Over Us As We Sleep, Oh God

 


 psalm3:1-7

1Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.

3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8 Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.


God bless you today, Friends!


carousel image 0






No comments:

Post a Comment

Righteous Faith (part 8)

  The Righteous Live by Faith From Habakkuk through Paul’s letters to Galatians, Romans, and Hebrews, Scripture returns to one foundational ...