Friday, October 21, 2022

Are there times in your life when.....

...you wish that you had just five more minutes? 

 Once again I read something on Pinterest that I want to share with you. I feel the way this dad does, sometimes. We take life so for granted that we think it will go on the same way forever. At least I am guilty of that. But the truth is, it can instantly change in a second. 

Please read on:





Thanks for coming by today, Friends. May your weekend be blessed!
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. 2 Thessalonians 3:16





No comments:

Post a Comment

If God is in control...(part four)

Why Does God Not Kill the Devil? Some have wondered, “Why doesn’t God stop the devil? If it is not God’s will for people to die, why does He...