Good morning friends. In my Bible study this morning I found I had made a mistake in my post on July 27th. The scripture reference I gave in Psalms was incorrect but I have now corrected it. I am so sorry and pray. that it did not confuse you! Thank you for your patience with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If God is in control...(part two)
...is He responsible for bad weather on the earth? Does God Send Earthquakes and Hurricanes? Why Does Nature Seem to Be More and More Destr...
-
Genesis 21 Sarah Of all the mothers of the Bible, I think the most courageous one would have been Sarah. For many years, Sarah ...
-
How to Pray without Ceasing Kelly O'Dell Stanley Crosswalk.com Contributing Writer If prayer had to be a stiff, formal language—“our m...
-
The book of Revelation in the Bible, was a prophesy given to the early Christian Church about what was and is still to take place in the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment