Tuesday, May 6, 2025

Isaiah 26:3



Today's Verse


 Thou will keep him in perfect peace whose mind stays upon the lord; because he trusts in Thee.


Hello Friends: I think I am back. I hope so any way.  However, I went to start up my laptop and found it will neither restart or shut down. 

And so I am doing this post on my tablet.  Which for me is harder so it will be simple today and after it is posted, I will work on my laptop.

Anyway, I needed this verse today while I am having these issues. They can be so frustrating and distracting from God's Word! 

Maybe you are better at this stuff than me. But I pray God's peace while I deal with it.

Thanks for stopping by. God bless you!!🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

If God is in control...(part two)

 ...is He responsible for bad weather on the earth? Does God Send Earthquakes and Hurricanes? Why Does Nature Seem to Be More and More Destr...