Monday, September 7, 2026

A Message From Me

 Hello, Friends

I pray that all of you had a great weekend. I wanted to let you know that our new Bible study will start tomorrow, September 9th. I had wanted to get it started today but have encountered some things that are affecting me both health wise and online as well. It's one of those "When it rains it pours..." type things which can be just a pain in the neck...literally. And so, I am not quite sure what we will be looking at as far as the study goes, although I do have an idea. 

At any rate, I am confident that God is seeing me through these problems and I will have something ready for you tomorrow afternoon. (est) 

And so, with that, I will bid you His blessing for the day and I pray that you have a good one. Thanks for checking in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If God Heals...

 ... Why Doesn't He Heal Everyone? It is not always God’s will to heal a person physically. A person may sincerely pray and truly have ...