Tuesday, July 30, 2019

On My Way

Hello Friends,

For the next few weeks I  will not be posting a regular blog. We are leaving today to go back to our home state to settle some things there, concerning  And so for at least a couple of weeks, I will try to at least post a scripture every day until I get back to the usual ones.  So I hope that you will stick with me during this time.  Please keep us in your prayers as we take care of the things we need to do to finally settle in our new home.

In the mean time, thanks so much for your support of reading this blog as I have considered it a privilege to bring to you a bit of God's word every day. He is so real to me and I am so blessed to have shared him with you.

Take care, and may he so ever richly bless you and yours!

July 30, 2019 Promise: And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger, and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John 6:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...