Sunday, February 14, 2021

I Love Jesus Because He First Loved Me!

 


What Valentine Can I Give Him?

What can I give to Jesus
On this special Valentine's Day?
How can I tell Him I'll love Him,
And follow Him, come what may?

How can I show I need Him?
Should I send a red heart, with lace?
How can I thank Him enough
For his sacrifice, love and grace?

What Valentine can I give Him,

My adoration to impart?
I'll give to Him what He wants most;
I'll yield to Him my heart.

By Joanna Fuchs @:   Christian Valentine Poems: Church Bulletins, Cards


For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him, should not perish but have everlasting life.  John 3:16

Happy Valentines Day and God's blessings on you today! Thanks for coming by








No comments:

Post a Comment

If God is in control...(part two)

 ...is He responsible for bad weather on the earth? Does God Send Earthquakes and Hurricanes? Why Does Nature Seem to Be More and More Destr...