Saturday, December 18, 2021

i STILL BELIEVE IN CHRISTMAS

 I still believe My Jesus Canvas Wall Art Shipping from the US. Easy 30 day return policy, 100% cotton, Double-needle neck, sleeves and hem; Roomy Unisex Fit.

Yesterday when I was working on my post on Christmas Carols, I ran across a song I had never heard before. I don't think its quite a carol but it is very approprate for Christmas and especially for the times we are living in. It was written by Anne Wilson and I am including the link here, if you would like to visit and play it. I strongly encourage you to do so because it comes right down to where we are at during this season. 

Thanks for coming by and have a blessed day

(go here to hear: I Still Believe in Christmas: 

Anne Wilson - I Still Believe In Christmas Lyrics | AZLyrics.com )








No comments:

Post a Comment

If God is in control...(part 4)

Why Does God Not Kill the Devil? Some have wondered, “Why doesn’t God stop the devil? If it is not God’s will for people to die, why does He...