Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Post Update 4/11

 Hello Friends. If you prayed for me, I really thank you so much. I know it is the prayers of my friends that are turning my situation around and I am almost back to normal. (see post below) I am going to take another day to get some things done that I have neglected for the past few days, but I intend to be back tomorrow to finish the post that I started the other day.

Again, thank you! God is soo sooo good!!!!

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Posted 4/9

I have been trying to get a post done for today, and Friends I am having a hard day. So I ask that you please forgive and pray for me as I am not going to get it accomplished today. I hope to tomorrow, but I am just not sure if i will then either. I hope to. Thank you for your patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If God is in control...(part 4)

Why Does God Not Kill the Devil? Some have wondered, “Why doesn’t God stop the devil? If it is not God’s will for people to die, why does He...