Wednesday, May 22, 2024

A Note of Apology

Good morning, friends. For those who have been reading my posts over the last few days and sensed something was amiss, you were correct. I mistakenly posted the wrong chapters in 1 John; in fact, there are no chapters 6 or 7. I'm not sure how this occurred, other than to consider that sometimes the devil tries to sow confusion. Believe me, upon discovering these errors this morning, I was utterly perplexed. Please accept my sincere apologies for this oversight.


Thank you for your patience.


God bless you, and may His truth always be proclaimed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God Stands on it's Own Merit: Romans 11

  Romans 11 King James Version 11  I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham...