Monday, November 24, 2025

The Empty Chair Prayer



And to this prayer, I add,
"Amen."

I would say that all of us will have empty chairs at our Thanksgiving tables this year.
I lost my precious dad in November of 2005.
And my wonderful husband in 2022.
And of course there are others that have left this earth as well. 
And I miss them all.
But I do rejoice that one day, I will meet them again in heaven
along with my Savior, Jesus.
That is something I am thankful for today.
The hope of heaven 
and that I will never face another day on earth
knowing that there are empty chairs at my table.
Because mine will be empty too.

Thanks for coming by today, Friends.
I didn't get here yesterday as I thought that I would.
But I wanted to post something for you today and
wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.
I do not anticipate being here for the rest of the week
but I will most likely post again on Monday, December 1st.

I do wish for you a wonderful, safe and peaceful Thanksgiving and many blessings from God. For it is He that is the creator of all
and whom we can depend on above all else.
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If God is in control...(part four)

Why Does God Not Kill the Devil? Some have wondered, “Why doesn’t God stop the devil? If it is not God’s will for people to die, why does He...