Sunday, January 14, 2018

Welcome Friends!

Thank you for joining me in my new blog. I am so sorry that I suddenly disappeared from the other website without warning. I did not have any way whereby I could let you know. After I was closed down, I was able to read some of your comments about what  might have happened to me and I was so very touched that I meant something to some of you.  I could read your comment, but I just could not comment back or vote on yours. I honestlly wanted to shout I AM HERE! And that is why I decided to start a blog. For those of you that want to come to it, this is what I will be doing here.

1. A daily scripture
2. An occasional message that I feel God impressing upon me
3. A daily cartoon,  or joke just to hopefully lighten up your day
4. Testimonies
5. Prayer requests
6. Anything else I might think of that I have not yet. lol.

Friends, I consider it a real blessing that you are joining me. I hope this site will be a blessing as well to you. I am sorry that you were not  given advance notice of my departure from the other site but I am coming to think that this might be better after all. For as today's scripture it is this:

Romans 8:28King James Version (KJV)

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
And I think that perhaps the reason in this case, is going to be better then what I did before,all to the glory of our God.
I have an email address which is connected to this blog. If you would like to send me a private email for questions, comments or prayer requests, please feel free to do so. Also, please be patient with me as I navigate this site. I have never had a blog before and am not sure how they work. Hopefully, I will get the hang of it quickly. I love you. But more importantly God loves you and wants the best for you! God Bless
Join me Jan.17 for my first real post! Hope to see you then!
Joke of the day:
    A Sunday school teacher asked the children just before she dismissed them to go to church, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"
      Annie replied, "Because people are sleeping"
my email address will be added soon




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. Not even. LOL.Even trying to delete comments here, I am confused. But God has me here now and so I will learn over time.lol. As for them letting me back. Don't hold your breath. Their reason for closing me down was unfounded but they will most likely stick to it. I did have a good time on that site and do not intend to bash them to anyone there. Hey Ed I meant to tell you, I saw on your page your son has a new picture that he drew. That boy has real talent! I know you are very proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ed, I did finally get an email going. It is posted but here it is:

      becky51@gmx.com

      I look forward to hearing from you!

      Delete
    2. LOL! So you had it deleted unintentionally. Never mind, for a newbie it is understandable. you will learn it as you said.. over time. You mean, you can still access your account on that site, but could not post opinions? Am I right?

      Delete

The Word of God Stands on it Own Merit Romans 8

  The Apostle Paul packed a lot of wonderful stuff into this chapter of Romans. It is one of my very favorite chapters in the whole Bible. B...