Sunday, June 30, 2019

My Messes

Thank you Jesus #thankful #believe #amen #god


Have you ever made a mess of your life? I know there have been messes that I have made. Always when I have not been close to God and sometimes even when I have been, but just have not been listening to him. It is easy for us to do. Not to be close to him. Not to be listening to him. Not to be following him,

But thanks to what Jesus did for us, that is sooo much greater then anything I have done that has been out of God's will. And he is always there, ready to forgive me in the midst of those messes I have created.

God is always waiting for you and me to look to him. And when we do, he will help us when we need him to get through whatever mess we have made.

June 30, 2019 Promise:   The Lord, he that doth go before thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Deuteronomy 31:8

Hi Friends. I am having to deter from Part 2 of 'Are We Heaven Bound' for a couple days. Things are really busy here. I hope to get to it sometime this week. Thanks so much for being patient with me.

In the mean time, have a wonderful Lord's Day today. I truly hope things are well with you and pray God's blessing on you.


**12653AW* Sunday Blessings~~J~ Proverbs 30:5 KJV























No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelation 4:11 Jeremiah 10:6

  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were cr...