Saturday, February 11, 2023
Apologies to my Friends
Please forgive me as I have decided to end my studies of these men. I plan to be back tomorrow on 2/12 with a different subject. If you would like to continue read up on this series yourself, I suggest gotquestions.org as a place to start. This series is just hard for me at this time for me to continue. As I have stated before, I am not a bible scholar. Thank you for your patience. Have a blessed day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Genesis 21 Sarah Of all the mothers of the Bible, I think the most courageous one would have been Sarah. For many years, Sarah ...
-
How to Pray without Ceasing Kelly O'Dell Stanley Crosswalk.com Contributing Writer If prayer had to be a stiff, formal language—“our m...
-
The book of Revelation in the Bible, was a prophesy given to the early Christian Church about what was and is still to take place in the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment