Hello Friends. I am seriously thinking about ending my posts here. I have been praying about it for some months now and I believe it is something that I should do as it seems like ever since my husband passed last fall, I am not able to do what I need to do to continue. I will let you know soon but if you want to comment on this decision please do so. Please be praying for me that I will do the will of God. Thank you.
Tuesday, May 30, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Righteous Faith (part 8)
The Righteous Live by Faith From Habakkuk through Paul’s letters to Galatians, Romans, and Hebrews, Scripture returns to one foundational ...
-
Genesis 21 Sarah Of all the mothers of the Bible, I think the most courageous one would have been Sarah. For many years, Sarah ...
-
How to Pray without Ceasing Kelly O'Dell Stanley Crosswalk.com Contributing Writer If prayer had to be a stiff, formal language—“our m...
-
The book of Revelation in the Bible, was a prophesy given to the early Christian Church about what was and is still to take place in the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment