Saturday, April 27, 2019

Christian Humor

Hello Friends. Just a little humor in today's blog as we are about to get outside in the sun, albeit is a bit chilly. But the sun is so bright that it makes us want to be out there in it.Anyway, here are a few things I have picked up for today"


Church Sign

   23 of the Funniest Religious Memes/Cartoons23 of the Funniest Religious Memes/Cartoons - #Funniest #MemesCartoons #Religious



Boy, isn't this the truth.

Cartoon by Gary Varvel - Cartoonist Gary Varvel: The religious freedom of Kim Davis

Frankly, living in the midwest, I am thankful the snow is over. (Hopefully?)


Christian Cartoons: religious cartoons, religion, church, christian lifestyle, Christian family, Christian values, Christian humor, Christian comics, cartoons for Christians, church cartoons.


April 27, 2019 Promise: For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing to the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

So that is it for today Friends. Tomorrow's blog should have a little more substance. I hope you will be back then. God bless.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

If God is in control...(part two)

 ...is He responsible for bad weather on the earth? Does God Send Earthquakes and Hurricanes? Why Does Nature Seem to Be More and More Destr...