Hi Friends, I will be out today, but wi!l be back tomorrow. In the meantime, I leave you with Mark 11:7
And they brought the colt to Jesus, they threw their cloaks on him and Jesus sat on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Faith in Action (Step One) (part 9)
How to Put Your Faith into Action — 7 Steps to Acquire and Grow Biblical Faith Step 1: Immerse Yourself in the Word of God Daily Faith com...
-
Genesis 21 Sarah Of all the mothers of the Bible, I think the most courageous one would have been Sarah. For many years, Sarah ...
-
How to Pray without Ceasing Kelly O'Dell Stanley Crosswalk.com Contributing Writer If prayer had to be a stiff, formal language—“our m...
-
The book of Revelation in the Bible, was a prophesy given to the early Christian Church about what was and is still to take place in the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment