8 Day Walk With Christ
A few minutes ago I ran across something very new to me but I wanted to pass it on to you. It is called 'The 8 Day Walk With Christ.' The idea is to have a .chance to get closer to Jesus Christ. What a wonderful idea for this season of celebration of his Ressurrection.
It take but a few minutes each day for those that are interested. I am sorry that I can't copy the web address for you at this time. However, you can of course put it in your search engine to find it. It looks very interesting so I encourage you to check it out.
April 8, 2019 Easter reading: And they that went before and they that followed cried "Hosanna, blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord!" Mark 11:9
Thank for coming by Friends! Have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Righteous Faith (part 8)
The Righteous Live by Faith From Habakkuk through Paul’s letters to Galatians, Romans, and Hebrews, Scripture returns to one foundational ...
-
Genesis 21 Sarah Of all the mothers of the Bible, I think the most courageous one would have been Sarah. For many years, Sarah ...
-
How to Pray without Ceasing Kelly O'Dell Stanley Crosswalk.com Contributing Writer If prayer had to be a stiff, formal language—“our m...
-
The book of Revelation in the Bible, was a prophesy given to the early Christian Church about what was and is still to take place in the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment