Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Fear Not, For I Am With You

Fear not for I am with you: be not dismayed: for I am your God. I will strengthen you; yes I will help you, yes I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Behold, all they that were angered against you, shall be ashamed and confused; they shall be as nothing, and they that fight against you will perish.  Isaiah 41:10-11


within our grasp by jay bryant ward

Last Trivia Question:

God told him that he could have anything he asked for, but why did King Solomon ask for wisdom instead of material riches? 1 Kings 3:5-9

Solomon had seen by his father David's example as king, that God had blessed him because of his faithfulness to God. (David) However, Solomon felt he didn't have the ability to govern the people as his father had done. And so, that is why he asked God for wisdom instead of material riches.


Today's Trivia Question

God did give King Solomon what he asked for ( wisdom) but what else did God give him? 2 Samuel 3:13-14


Have a blessed day, Friends. Thanks for coming by!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God Stands on its Own Merit: Romans 6 (part 2)

Read chapter 6 again for today: Paul made it clear that we as believers are not slaves to our sin. Granted, sometimes we struggle against it...