Saturday, September 5, 2020

Call Upon the Lord!

I love the Lord because he has heard my voice and my pleadings. Because he has inclined my ear unto me, therefore will I call unto him as long as I live. The sorrows of death encompassed me and the pains of hell got upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then I called upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.  Gracious is the Lord, and righteous, yeah our God is merciful. Psalms 116:1-5





Yesterday's Trivia Question: Revelation 21:1

The Bible says that one day the heavens and earth as we know it,will pass away. What will happen then. 

There will be a new heaven and earth.


Today's Trivia Question  Revelation 21:2

Who said that heaven and earth was going to pass away 
and there would be a new one to take their place? And how did he know it?


Have you ever pleaded with God for mercy? He will always answer in his own time. Until he does, we can choose to be in peace about whatever it is that we are pleading with hi about. That's not always easy, but if we wait patiently, he will answer us. Because he is gracious. Thanks for coming today, friends. Until next time.....







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God Stands on its Own Merit: Romans 6 (part 2)

Read chapter 6 again for today: Paul made it clear that we as believers are not slaves to our sin. Granted, sometimes we struggle against it...