Friday, September 18, 2020

God is Worthy to be praised!


 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; God is my strength in whom I trust;  my shield and protector, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:1-3


blarney-castle


Wednesday's Trivia Question: Job 42:10

What did God give back to Job, after he lost everything, but didn't sin or curse God? 

Job had lost everything he had. His family and his possessions. But because he had not sinned, God gave him back twice as much has he had before. 

Today's Trivia Question  Genesis 25:8

How old was Abraham when he died?


Hello Friends. Thanks for coming by. Have a blessed day.in Jesus.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God Stands on its Own Merit: Romans 6 (part 2)

Read chapter 6 again for today: Paul made it clear that we as believers are not slaves to our sin. Granted, sometimes we struggle against it...