Sunday, August 23, 2020

God is My Everything!

The God of my rock, in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation , my high tower and my refuge, my Savior, thou savest me from violence. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be saved from my enemies.  2 Samuel 22:3-4

n my distress, I called upon the Lord and cried to my God. And he did hear my voice out of his temple and my cries did enter his ears. 2 Samuel 22:7




Yesterdays Trivia Question:

What was God's promise to King Solomon while he was building the temple?  1 Kings 6:11-13

And the word of the Lord came to Solomon saying, "Concerning this house which you are building, if you walk in my statutes (commandments), and execute my judgments and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then I will preform my word  with thee, which I spoke to David your father. And I will dwell among the children of Israel and I will not forsake my people Israel."

Today's Trivia Question:

Why did Nathan rebuke King David?  2 Samuel 12:7

Happy Lord's Day, Friends. God does hear our cries to him and as the following states. he is there for us when no one else is. May your day be blessed by God. Until next time.... 


15 gratitude quotes to remind you how blessed you are. #inspirationalquote #motivationaquote #quoteoftheday #lifelessons #positivethinking #positivequotes #inspiremore #helpothers #amazingmemovement #wordsofencouragement #wordstoliveby #inspiringwords #motivationalquotes #empoweringwomen #quotestoliveby #bestquotes #bestmotivationalquotes #bestinspirationalquotes #quotesoflove #lifelessons #personalgrowth 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God Stands on it Own Merit Romans 8

  The Apostle Paul packed a lot of wonderful stuff into this chapter of Romans. It is one of my very favorite chapters in the whole Bible. B...