Monday, August 24, 2020

Oh My God, I Trust in Thee!

Unto thee oh Lord, do I lift up my soul. Oh my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me. Let none that wait on you be ashamed; let those that be ashamed that transgress with out a cause. Show me thy ways, O Lord, show me your paths. Psalm 25:1-4



Yesterdays Trivia Question:

Why did Nathan rebuke King David? 2 Samuel 12:7-12

Because King David had committed adultery with Bathsheba, and had her husband killed.


Today's Trivia Question:
After Nathan confronted King David, he repented to God and was forgiven. But he still had to pay the consequence of his sin. What was his consequence? 2 Samuel 12:13-15

Hello Friends. God does forgive us when we sin if we sincerely ask him. But most times we too have to pay the consequences for our own sin. Thank God though that he doesn't hold us responsible once he forgives us, for Psalm 103:12 tells us that he removes them from as far as the east is to the west for us. Only a loving Father could do that for us. Have a blessed day in the Lord, today!













No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God Stands on it Own Merit Romans 8

  The Apostle Paul packed a lot of wonderful stuff into this chapter of Romans. It is one of my very favorite chapters in the whole Bible. B...