Sunday, August 2, 2020

You Are My Hope

But I will hope continuously and will praise thee more and more. My mouth shall show forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only. O God, thou has taught me from my youth and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.  Psalm 71:14-17




I will always have hope. I hope you do too.




Yesterday's Trivia Question:

At Sampson's wedding, what riddle did he ask his male guests to solve?

"Out of the eater, something to eat/ out of the strong, something sweet." was the riddle.



Hello Friends. What do you suppose this riddle meant? Did anyone guess it? We will look into those and other questions this week but just to give you a head's up, I am not sure when I will be back. We are expecting hurricane Isaias to hit sometime today or this evening. We may have loss of power, so may be off the internet for awhile. Check back here for updates, if you so choose.  In the meantime, God bless you on this the Lord's Day.



Saturday Blessings In the Lord Have A Blessed Day good morning sunday sunday…





















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Word of God Stands on it Own Merit Romans 8

  The Apostle Paul packed a lot of wonderful stuff into this chapter of Romans. It is one of my very favorite chapters in the whole Bible. B...