Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Sidestepping Harold Camping for a Time

Hello Friends. I have a website today to offer you to take a look at, if you would choose to do so, on your own. I don't know how much I am going to be able to post for a few days, as we are getting ready to move into another area very soon, and are busy with all that entails. Once we leave here, we will not have the internet at the new place for a short time, but I will be back online as soon as possible.

The site I am leaving with you today is a history of Harold Camping by someone that actually knew him so far as I can tell. W. Robert Godfrey gives us a look into Camping's involvement into a Christian Reformed Church in Almeda, California and how he ended up leaving there, and came upon his own biblical beliefs. 

At a later time, I will try to get back to it, with my own thoughts. Because the more I read, the more I believe he was a false prophet, but believed his own beliefs as well that did not line completely up with God's word.:

To read about his history, go to:        The_End_of_the_World_According_to_Harold_Camping.pdf

In the meantime, I will try to post a scripture or a short post each day during for the next few days until we do get moved, and until I can get back at this series. Thanks for your patience.

Take care and stay blessed!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 119:165

Psalm 119:165 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.     Peace. It's what we desire today, right? ...