Wednesday, April 21, 2021

This is the Day the Lord Has Made

 A few minutes ago, I posted my blog for today. But as I sit here thinking on my day ahead, I realize that I just have to give God glory and praise. 

There is a song that comes from Psalm 118:24. And it says: This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Truly, this is the day that the Lord has made for my husband and myself! Because we moved to another state about 2 years ago and it has not been without a good deal of hardship all this time. Not only for leaving the loved ones that we did, but cleaning out our home, selling it, and then the move itself. But then there has been living in cramped quarters and trying to find a new home that we can afford.

I have certainly been on an emotional roller coaster through it all. However, I know that God has been with me as well, and I am forever grateful to him!

Today however, in this journey that he has had us on, is a different day. The drawing of all we have been through, rolled into it.

We are finally closing on the house we are purchasing! Praise Jesus! 

I know that the Lord makes every day for us all to enjoy. But knowing that he knew what would take place today long before we did, just makes it ever more special. 

It is our day. Our day to really rejoice in the Lord. For he is good and his mercy endurth forever! 

Amen, and Amen!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 119:165

Psalm 119:165 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.     Peace. It's what we desire today, right? ...