Friday, July 12, 2024

A Change

 Good morning, friends. I am going to discontiue the way I have been posting scripture at this time. I may get back to it in the future. However, with all the stuff going on in my family this summer, I think I have gotten things mixed up in this blog and when it comes to scripture, I sure do not want to do that. And so, I apologize.

However, I am not sure what my next topic will be. If you will, pray with me today, as to that. I would appreciate it.  If any of you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see, please feel free to leave me a comment. If you ever want to leave a comment about anything, please always feel free to do that as well. 

Thank you for being patient with me during this time. Please stay tuned for my next post. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...