Saturday, July 27, 2024

Prayer



Every day we hear more and more bad news coming out of Washington, and it spills over into our own back yards. And of course, along with it, is what is already here. Crime. It is everywhere.

It is with that in mind that I decided to start looking up te prayers of God's people who went through their own hard times in times past. And yet, they knew where their help came from and relied on their God to take care of them. 

I think in these times, leading up to the elections coming up in November, we should look to our God and know that it doesn't matter who wins. God will not be surprised. He already knows the outcome. And just as he did in days of old, He will take care of us. 

And so, the first prayer, will begin with my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...