Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Psalm 3:3


 

For Thou, O Lord art a shield for me: the glory and the lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

In these days following the attempt on Donald's Trump's life, it has been said by quite a few people that God saved him from taking that bullet into his head.

I have to agree. 

Whether we like him or not...

it certainly looks like, with all that has gone on-he has a very good chance of being our next president. 

God saved him for a reason.

But just as God had a shield around him that day, 

how much more does he shield you and me,

as we walk through this life,

loving Him and seeking His will. 

How many times He has saved us from destruction

will probably only be known on the other side of our eternity.

Most people do not believe Donald Trump is a Christian.

That's not for me to know his heart. 

But maybe, just maybe that incident has done something to bring him to his knees before a Holy God.

Only He knows for now. 

One thing I do believe:

God had a shield around him that day.

And the other thing I know:

He has a shield around all of us that truly 

believe and belong to Him.

So, I ask you to:

Pray for Donald Trump.

And pray for all those in government.

They need God.

Just like the rest of us do.

Thanks for coming by Friends.

Have a blessed Day




No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...