Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Psalm 43 Rescue Me, My God

    

Vindicate me, my God,
    and plead my cause
    against an unfaithful nation.
Rescue me from those who are
    deceitful and wicked.
You are God my stronghold.
    Why have you rejected me?
Why must I go about mourning,
    oppressed by the enemy?
Send me your light and your faithful care,
    let them lead me;
let them bring me to your holy mountain,
    to the place where you dwell.
Then I will go to the altar of God,
    to God, my joy and my delight.
I will praise you with the lyre,
    O God, my God.

Why, my soul, are you downcast?
    Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
    for I will yet praise him,
    my Savior and my God.
Psalm 43

💗💗💗
Did you watch what is going on in Paris in the opening ceremony?
What do you think of all of that?
And I ask you, what did any of it have to do with the Olympics?
The whole thing to me is what David prayed here about an unfaithful nation. Asking God to rescue him from those that are deceitful and wicked.
Oh God, do we need your light and care so that we might dwell on Your holy mountain.
Friends, I long for that day.
Do you?
Thanks for coming by today, Friends.
God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...