Saturday, August 24, 2019

From Blessing the Lord to the Angel of the Lord; Psalms 34:1-9

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the boast in the Lord; the humble shall hear thereof and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him and were lightened; and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him and saved him from all his troubles. 


The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them. Psa 34:7 <3The angel of the Lord encamped round about them that feared him and delivered them. O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth  in him. O fear the Lord: ye his saints, for there is no want in him that fear him.  The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord do not lack any good thing. Come ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you to fear me Psalm 34:1-9




Hello Friends. The secret of the Lord's angel being encamped around us, is really no secret at all. It is right there in Psalm 34:7. He is there around those that fear the Lord. Is he there? Around you.? If you seek him, are humble, blessing God at all times, and in all things and  then seeking him-the promise of his angel is with you. What an awesome thing to know that he is with us in all things. Good or bad, he is with us.

But who does the bible say the angel of the Lord is? And what other angels does the bible talk about? Why were they created? How many were there? Who did they appear to and for what reasons? How many did God create?

I have touched on this topic before. Is there anything else that we can learn about them?

Come back tomorrow and I will let you know what I find out, if anything about these beings that God created for his work.

Thanks for coming today May God richly bless and protect you this weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Zachariah 4:6

  Not by might, not by power. But by My Spirit says the Lord Almighty. Zechariah 4:6 Thank God we can depend on His Spirit to get us through...