Monday, August 19, 2019

Is There Anything Too Difficult for Me? Jeremiah 32:27








Comment “God’s got this”


Hello Friends. Wow, it has been a real journey for us these past few weeks. We had finally made the decision just a short time ago, to move out of state to live closer to a couple of our adult children. I think I have already shared with you, that this didn't just happen. But is  the result of many months of thinking about it, and a few tears too. It seemed that when we started to think about moving and until we actually decided, the time has gone so slow. And yet, once we did decide, the time has gone so quickly in our efforts to get from point A to point B.


We still aren't at point B but we are getting there. And in the mean time, it has been quite a huge undertaking. Trying to decide what to take and what to get rid of, or what to donate has been hard. But then it also has been wondering who we were going to get to help us actually do it. Because we are getting to the place we just can't do what we used to do.

Over the years, I have watched as God has worked out some pretty hard situations in our lives. Things too difficult for me to even imagine how we could get them worked out, and yet God has said in his word, "Is there anything too difficult for me."

No. And he has shown me that time and time again.

This situation has been no different. But even so, I kept wondering through out these weeks, who was going to help us in one of these final chapters before we actually live in our new home state. And sorry to say, I actually worried about it and to be honest with you, it was almost too overwhelming at times to think about. I had even began to wonder why we ever even considered trying to do this thing. At times it just seemed hopeless to me that we would actually succeed.

And yet, here we are, getting right down to brass tacks of the situation and I see that again God did not leave us hanging with all this alone. He has sent people to help us, when we have needed them. And he is still doing that.

Why do we question God when we have seen him work in our lives for years. If he is leading us to something, he will make sure we have the resources to get there.

As always when I doubt that God is going to do something I need him to do, I had to repent for my attitude of doubt. He is bigger then this situation. Even though it has been hard, he is there, lining up what we need to make it happen.

Is there anything too difficult for me? Yes. Many things. But I am not alone because my dependence should not be totally on myself or those around me. My dependence should always be on God first, because nothing is to difficult for him. He said so.

All I need to do is to wait and trust in him. Because he has my back.

August 19, 2019 Promise: And the God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory in Christ,  after you have suffered for a little while will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 5:10-11


Thanks for coming by today Friends. God bless you and yours!



Lord's Trust Monday Blessings monday monday blessings monday quote monday image quotes monday quotes and sayings monday image









No comments:

Post a Comment

Another: Who Was He?

In yesterday's post, we saw that Augr was the son of Jakeh. But then we must ask, who was Jakeh? Well, I could not find much information...