Thursday, August 15, 2019

Romans 5:1-4


Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we glory in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance produces character and character hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. Romans 5:1-4

I love the book of Romans. Reading it came at a critical time in my life when I needed real answers. Not the namey pamey teachings of a so called church that left no room for God's grace when I didn't quite live up to what they taught as quickly as they thought I should have.

God is there for us everyday. When we wake up and when we go to sleep. Life is so much better knowing he is there,and when I fall, he is there for me even when no one else is. Because I do not live a perfect life. Not in this life will life ever be perfect. And so because I am human, I make mistakes and trip over my shoe laces every day.

At those times, I can depend on my Creator to pick me back up, to tie my shoes laces again and then help me try to do better. He is there for me.

Because that is what his grace is.

August 15, 2019 Promise: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  Lamentations 3:22-23

Thanks for coming by Friends. God bless your day!


39220770_1849455438473359_527727794210209792_n (81 pieces)



















'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another: Who Was He?

In yesterday's post, we saw that Augr was the son of Jakeh. But then we must ask, who was Jakeh? Well, I could not find much information...