Tuesday, October 8, 2024

2 Chronicals 7:14

 If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then I will  hear from heaven forgive their sins and will heal their land.  2 Cronicles 7:14


Pray, pray, pray my friends. Vote,  Vote, Vote. Time is running out. Don't let the enemy steal our land.  Too many have died under our flag to let it go!  And the battle between good and evil rages on s so we must not ignore it and make excuses thinking this is just a personality war. Because it's not!


Also be in prayer for the people in Florida that may be affected by Hurricane Milton. Of which my family and myself are some that could be.


In the meantime,  Be of good cheer for I have overcome the world. John 16:33

God bess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 25:1

O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulnes...