Wednesday, October 2, 2024

John 14:1-3

 




14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

There are many times through our lives that we become troubled. Life is just not easy and God does not promise it to be easy. But when we are having a hard time, maybe struggling to stay on track, He want us to know something important.

He wants us to know, then when we get troubled, that for believers we can trust Him. He reminds us that He is preparing a place for us to go, when He comes for us. 

What a wonderful promise that we can depend on. Because Friends, the days ahead are probably going to full of trouble. More so perhaps than ever before.

But we can depend on God to get us through them. Because of His promises to us.

Thanks for stopping by today. God bless you and yours!























Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 107:1-2

.  O give thanks unto the  Lord , for he is good: for his mercy endures forever. Let  the redeemed of the  Lord  say so, whom he hath redeem...