Monday, October 7, 2024

Psalms 6:1-2



Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed. Psalm 6:1-2

It is not known exactly what David was going through when he prayed these passages. But one thing we can know through it, is that we too can ask the same of God. 

Is God angry with us? Are we weak? Are we sick Are we annoyed, frustrated or worried?

Just like David whom God loved, we can ask God to have mercy on us Because He loves us. And praise Jesus, we don't have to stay those ways as we seek Him!

Thanks for coming by, Friends! God bless you.


















 
















Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 25:1

O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulnes...