Monday, October 28, 2024

An Apology

 This afternoon I realized I said something in todays blog that was not true and I want to correct it.

I said we had not voted in 2020 because we were in the middle of moving out of state. Well that's partly true. However we moved in 2019. 

2020 was a busy year though as we were living on our daughters property while looking for a home, purchasing it, moving and getting settled.  

Being an older couple, none of this was easy and it took time to get things switched over so that we could vote.

I know there may be some that would wonder why I would bother to go back and correct this.

Well, I really do try to live the way God commands us to, and that means telling the truth.

Believe me,  I am not perfect. But for me, it's how I try to live.

Thank you for letting me share with you.  Today and every day that I can.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If God is in control...(part four)

Why Does God Not Kill the Devil? Some have wondered, “Why doesn’t God stop the devil? If it is not God’s will for people to die, why does He...