Friday, April 6, 2018

After the Resurrection of Jesus-His Accension (part 6)



Pictures Heaven Jesus | Keyword


The Ascension of Jesus

 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.  And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God. Luke 24:50-53
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. 20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it. Mark 16:19-20
I wonder what was in the mind of God when Jesus got home that day. Did Jesus walk through the gate to get to his Father? Did he rush to him and did they hold each other over tears of joy? Our finite minds can only speculate as to how that reunion took place.Someday I hope we will know that and much more that is far above our understanding while we are here. 
But there are things about the ministry of Jesus, that we do know. It is in his word, where we glean all of the things that he wanted us to know both before he was crucified and after he arose. He spent
40 days on earth after miraculously arising from the tomb. He used that time to appear to his friends and many other people. Not only to show us that death could not hold him but also that if we accept him and what he did for us, we too can enter into heaven to be with God and everything that is waiting for us. Death does not have to claim us. Yes, we do die eventually and will until Jesus comes back to take us home with him. But, those of us that have accepted him as Lord and Savior will immediately go to heaven when we leave this earth.
We have only to accept him to be able to obtain a place with him that he has prepared just for those that believe on him. If you have not accepted him as your personal Savior, I encourage you to do so now. You are not guaranteed another second of life on this earth and if you die before you ask his forgiveness and to save you, it will be too late. Do it.Do it now. He is waiting for YOU!

What do you have to do to be saved? There is a prayer below and if you sincerely pray it, you will have heaven to gain!


"Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I trust and follow you as my Lord and Savior. Guide my life and help me to do your will. In your name, amen."

Friends I am so privileged that you have spent another part of your precious time with me. I know how busy life can be. Thank you for allowing me a few moments to share with you from God's word. I hope as you come each time, you are taking away something valuable to get you through your day. And I pray God's richest blessing on you as your weekend starts. Keep Jesus close to your heart. If he is not there, pray the prayer above because he really is waiting for you. Until next time.....



Photo - Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...