Monday, May 28, 2018

God Bless America!!!!

America America God shed His Grace on thee and crown thy good with brotherhood from sea to shinning sea...

Since today is Memorial Day, I want to thank everyone that has served in the military at any time in our history of this nation. And thanks to the police and firefighters as well.  Not only that but I thank families of these people that have sacrificed to keep us safe. It is because of all of these people that we can enjoy the freedom we do have, and many have paid the ultimate price. Thank God for all of you!

, Even more so, I want to thank God for sending his son Jesus who paid an even greater price for us through his precious blood. Without him, where would we be?

Enjoy your day Spend time with your families, in whatever activities you have planned. Stay safe! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come back tomorrow God bless!



And I'm proud to be an American  Where at least I know I'm free And I won't forget the men who died Who gave that right to me And I gladly stand up Next to you and defend her still today Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land GOD BLESS THE USA
Praise God we live in the greatest Nation of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post update

 Hello Friends I wanted to let you know that I am not going to be posting for a few days. I plan to be back on Sept 10th.  Thank you for you...