Tuesday, March 9, 2021

No One Knows (part eleven)

French Enamel House Number 92

,

92? What does that mean?

Well meaning people. People trying to serve God in the ways they know how. But, people that are believing a lie. Disappointment came that day, no doubt. I wonder what other emotions they felt, as they waited for Jesus to roll back the gates of heaven, to take them to there. Only to realize, it wasn't going to happen. Not that day, anyway.


Oh, it will. Jesus will come back. Some day when we least expect it. Because that is what the bible says. In the twinkling of an eye. And not when any man gives the date. Because no one no the day or the hour. And that-we do know.

We can take that for fact. Because unlike what Harold Camping had said, or any other man has proclaimed through the ages, not, the angels in heaven, not even the Son of man knows the time. Only his Father in heaven knows when it will happen.

Why doesn't Jesus know? Hard to say. Because we aren't God. Are we? 

Today, and before I go on with the points I wanted to make about Harold Camping, and the group of people that were speculating over the judgement day, I had backed up a bit on the video and heard a comment by the teenager that he had made. He had been building some type of shed. They (he and his stepfather I assume, Mike) didn't really explain what that is about, that I could see, but in doing so, they were talking and, even though  Mike himself did not believe it was going to be needed because the son was not going to survive after the 21st so why was he helping to build it?. Maybe it was a way to be able to just have a conversation about what was going to happen that day coming up. Maybe to influence him. Or maybe just to spend some time with him while he could. He had sort of explained it that it was because he wouldn't give up on the boy. The son said he had known him since he was five and they had a good relationship.  But, they are discussing this situation and here is a comment that the son made which leaves me wondering even more what these people had been taught because the video doesn't really explain that. So after he talked that bit about his relationship with Mike, he said, 

"I don't know about Mike. (talking to the camera) I don't know how he got into it." I mean that's the way he sees it and I get that's the way he see's it, but the way he was talking too, is that anyone that is born past 92 or something wasn't going to make it into heaven for some reason. I don't know. I wasn't reading that but he's got some pretty crazy views on who is going to make it and who doesn't."

Huh?


The video then goes back to the lady on the street corner who was talking about her divorce. And I can't figure out what the son was saying there and what it had to do with the next segment of her divorce, if anything.

What was that about the number 92? What did the age of 92 have to do with anyone going to heaven or not? And, how did he come to the information that he believes has about it?

One of these problems that I see in this video, is that some of the things said by people do not explain exactly what they mean, and are therefore confusing. So I wonder if things were cut out for a reason and meant to be that way. 

But isn't that what the devil wants for us. To not only believe a lie. But for us to only get half the story, be it the truth or lies and then throw in some confusion and we are just supposed to blindly follow him. Because really, if we get the whole lie, we might begin to see how ridiculous something is, and seek out what really is the truth.

And believe me, this video has already proved to us, there is a lot of that in it. Half truths, and total lies.

 I pray that I have not confused you with what I have said in this post. I do not intend to do that at all. Because sometimes, I have to admit-I get confused myself.

Well, I didn't get to the other things that I had planned for today. But next time, I hope to discuss Camping's advice to that caller. 

In the meantime Friends, don't fall for just anything a man who is trying to teach you the bible-says without first backing/studying it up for yourself. And that includes me. I don't want to mislead anyone, and I try hard not to.

Until next post, take care and be blessed! Jesus loves you!

AMEN! Click Pix for your FREE PRAYABLES PRINTABLE of Bible verse, Blessings, Daily Affirmations and Inspirational quotes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 119:165

Psalm 119:165 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.     Peace. It's what we desire today, right? ...