Thursday, July 19, 2018

The Character of God-He is Mindful of Us (part 3)

"When I see your heavens, the works of your fingers, The moon and the stars that you have prepared, What is mortal man that you keep him in mind, And a son of man that you take care of him?" PSALMS 8 :3-4.

When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and stars that you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him and the son of man that you care for him.  Psalm 8:3-4

The character of God is to not only create the heavens and earth but that he is mindful of us. He didn't just set the stars and the moon in place, create man just to leave him to muddle through our lives, getting through the best we can. 

Sometimes it seems that way. That we are  just muddling through the best we can. Sometimes God seems so far off in the distance that we don't feel he is even with us. That he even cares about us.

In my darkest times, I sometimes still wonder at it all. That he is mindful of me. That he cares and loves me. That he is always with me.  

And yet he is mindful of me. He does care about me and what I am going through. He does love me. And he says he will never leave or forsake me. Hebrews 13:5. 

No matter how grim our circumstances seem. No matter how depressed we get. He is as close to us as a whispered prayer to him. He sees our tears and is working out his plans for us through it all. Maybe it will take time to reveal his will for us. Or give us the answers to our prayers. But he will follow through because he loves and cares for those of us that love him and have called upon his name. His promise to never leave or forsake us, is a promise we can bank on, no matter what life brings our way. Depend on him today. Call on his name. Heis waiting for you.



Joshua 1:9

God bless you for coming time to spend with me today. I pray you will be back tomorrow!





Good morning sister and yours, have a nice Friday and a great weekend, God bless ☕










No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 107:1-2

.  O give thanks unto the  Lord , for he is good: for his mercy endures forever. Let  the redeemed of the  Lord  say so, whom he hath redeem...