Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The Characteristics of God-He is Our Healer (part 7}

Jesus is our Healer.
Let's face it, this world is broken. We are broken. Either in body or spirit or whatever it may be. But God can and does heal us. His word is a soothing balm for what ails us. But to be able to get that healing into our wounds we must know the scriptures, be in his word and ask him to heal us. 

"I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. Jemehiah 30:17

"And my God will supply all of your needs according to his riches in glory." Philippians 4:19

"Peace I leave with you my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world does. Therefore, do not let your hearts be troubled. Do not be afraid. John 14:27

"He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds." Psalms 147:3

These are but a few of the many verses that have to do with what God wants to do in our lives to heal us of whatever we are going through. I admit, I need some healing in my own life and I am sure that most of us do. We need to lean on him more and know that he is there for us. Healing is another of God's great character. If there is something you need of God, get in his word and ask him. He will supply it. When? In his own time. In his own way. But he will keep his promises to you. 

******

Hi Friends. I am glad you came to visit today. Be blessed and I hope you will be back tomorrow!


#positive #life #quotes                                                                                                                                                                                 More















No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 107:1-2

.  O give thanks unto the  Lord , for he is good: for his mercy endures forever. Let  the redeemed of the  Lord  say so, whom he hath redeem...