Thursday, August 22, 2024

Psalm 139:13-16




Psalm 139:13-16


For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.

💖🚼🍼


Is there not a more fitting prayer for what is going on at the DNC this week. The fact that Planned Parenthood is taking the lives of as many babies is no less than having those babies' blood on their hands.

David's prayer shows us that the babies in the womb are not just tissue and cells formed together in a blob. Or however they try to call it.

God knows each one. He creates us.

He knows each part of us.

And He created each of those that will not breath their first breath on this planet.

The parties (and that is all I call them) going on over there

are coming close to an end for this week.

But Planned Parenthood will go on until

God calls it quit on them.

I look forward to that day.

When evil is taken from the life.

For good.

Thanks for coming by Friends.

May God bless you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Was He?

We could spend a lifetime studying the Bible and never understand it all, and always learning new things. That's what I thought when I f...