Thursday, August 15, 2024

Psalm 30 ( More on verses 1-3)

 



30 I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

💗💗💗

As with David, we have times of discouragement and sadness. But our God, just like David can and will bring us up from those places when we ask Him. 

He knows us inside and out.

And He doesn't want us to stay down.

He wants us to rejoice in all things

and know that He is our God!

Even in our weaknesses

we will praise His name!

Thanks for coming by, Friends

God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Was He?

We could spend a lifetime studying the Bible and never understand it all, and always learning new things. That's what I thought when I f...