Friday, August 9, 2024

Psalm 145: 1-5


 145 I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.

Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

One generation shall praise thy works to another and shall declare thy mighty acts.

I will speak of the glorious honor of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.

Thanks for coming by today, Friends. Bless God and be a blessing to your family and friends. We never know when a life will end, and we are left without them to wonder why




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Was He?

We could spend a lifetime studying the Bible and never understand it all, and always learning new things. That's what I thought when I f...