Saturday, August 31, 2024

Psalm 143


Answer me quickly, Lord.

   my spirit fails.
Do not hide your face from me
    or I will be like those who go down to the pit
Psalm 43:7

David was desperately in need of God to answer him and to draw near to him or he might go down to the pit where his enemies were. 
Isn't that like us at times?
So discouraged that we wonder why we are in the place we are.
How did we get here?
How will we get out of this situation?
Why, Lord?
I wonder what kinds of thoughts went through his head that are not recorded in his songs.
I don't know. But what I do know is that you and I can call upon God in those times we are tired.
Weak.
Lonely
Worried.
And in need of His answers to our situations.
Just like David.
Thanks for coming by today, Friends.
God bless!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Was He?

We could spend a lifetime studying the Bible and never understand it all, and always learning new things. That's what I thought when I f...