Monday, September 2, 2024

Psalm 143




 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Psalm 143:8

💖💖💖

Have you ever had a bad night when it seemed like the problems of the day just spill over and won't let you sleep. I am sure David had those times as he hid away from his enemies that were trying to get to him.

But in this verse, he asks God to be near him because he put his trust in the One that he knew would take care of him. 


To be honest, I am not sure if he still hiding from those trying to kill him. But he surely has been under some kind of distress. 

And just like him, we can trust God, in our own distress as well. 

I don't know about you, but the best time for me to get into God's word, is early in the morning. (Although sometimes I don't quite make it) Before the busyness of the day begins. Because as the night becomes morning, and the morning becomes day-if things get too busy, at least I will have spent time with God.

I think David understood that. He trusted God to show him what he should do next.

And that is how I want to live the rest of my life. Trust God to know what I need to do next in my life. 

How about you? Are you trusting God for what is next in your life? 

For it is only that, which can bring peace to us. Knowing that God is showing us the way to go. 

Thanks for stopping by, Friends. May you have a peaceful day!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...