Friday, September 13, 2024

Zachariah 4:6

 



Not by might, not by power. But by My Spirit says the Lord Almighty.
Zechariah 4:6

Thank God we can depend on His Spirit to get us through the dark things or sad things we go through. My son is going through some of those things now. And I wish I could convince him that if he put his trust in God, the Spirit of the Living God would get him through.
Sadly some people want nothing to do with God. But I have not given up on him.
And neither has God.
Thanks for coming by today Friends.
And thank you for giving me time to disconnect for a few days, from here to get through my own trials.
God has been my comfort.
And I am so thankful that I do not go through my life alone.




Have a blessed evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another: Who Was He?

In yesterday's post, we saw that Augr was the son of Jakeh. But then we must ask, who was Jakeh? Well, I could not find much information...