Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Psalm 143


 

 Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. Psalm 143:9

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

 Well, David is still hiding from those that would try to murder him. He knows that God is the only one that can save him.
If we learn anything from these verses, it is that David trusts God with his life. 
Can we do the same?
To the degree that David did?
If we have never been in the kind of situation that David was, we might be at some point in our lives.
The world is getting darker.
Our Christian values hang in the balance.
Only God can deliver us.
We must learn to trust Him.
Just as David did.
Thanks for coming by today, Friends.
Have a blessed day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...