Wednesday, September 18, 2024

2 chronicles 7;14



f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14


I am sure that you would agree that we need God to hear us from heaven to heal our land. But first we need to turn from our wicked ways and humbly pray.

That is what we have as Christians to depend on. That those who do not know Christ, do not have on their side to win.

The US is in trouble. And we as a people are affected by what is going on here. 

We need God to change things for us. But He won't, if we are too lazy as a country to ask for His help. 

Time is running out. We don't have much longer. And so, in these last few weeks before the election, I am asking you to pray, pray and pray some more. And encourage everyone in your life, to pray as well. 

Because our freedom.... our liberty...our God given rights depend on it.

Thanks for coming by my friends. May God's peace and blessing be with you today.



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 chronicles 7;14

f my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ...